If you’re a working professional, there’s no doubt that talent development is on your mind as much as any other aspect of your job. Nationally renowned and locally loved speaker Susan Hodgkinson delivers a keynote on leadership success. She spoke to two local leaders about the difference Momentum makes and why you should get your tickets now.
know before you go
- what: The Onward & Upward Leadership Breakfast celebrates 20 years of women’s leadership.
- Who: Women + men invited + welcome to join
- why: Investing in Women’s Leadership Opportunities Creates Stronger Companies, Communities and Families
- when: Thursday, March 23, 2023, 8am-11am
- 8:00am – 9:00am: Registration, Networking, Breakfast
- 9am-10am: Program + Keynotes
- 10am-11am: Headshots, Networking + Consultation Opportunities
- Where: The Club, 1 Robert Smith Drive, Birmingham, AL 35209
- Seats are limited and tickets sell quickly.get it now
Strong men make a difference
To learn more about the difference Momentum can make, we reached out to Will Schoel, Senior Director of Talent Development at Protective. He is now a Men with Momentum participant after being a fan of the organization for over a decade.
“Momentum is a jewel of Birmingham and we are proud to partner with them. It’s also great to have the opportunity to meet other people.”
There’s something about Momentum that helps everyone advance their careers
Eva Robertson graduated from Momentum’s Executive Leadership Program in 2014 and has had a long and illustrious career in Protective and is currently Executive Director of the Protective Life Foundation. On why momentum is important, she says:
“Alabama, like so many other places, is facing a workforce crisis. , everyone has the opportunity to have a career or a job and should make sure that our productivity, creativity, dedication, work ethic and product outcomes are what they are all about.
One of the reasons Momentum is so important is that it helps companies maximize the talent of women in their businesses.
It helps women maximize their careers and helps companies maximize their potential. We know that businesses that embrace diversity outperform those that don’t. “
Whether you’re just starting your career or a seasoned leader, Momentum has:
Missing breakfast? Whether you go to breakfast or not, there are many ways to connect with Momentum.Facebook | Instagram | YouTube