Appointment of new chairman and new CEO from within the company
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, February 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — MAGRBi Retail Group middle eastern Leading eyewear retailer announces strategic expansion plans, marking the beginning of an exciting new chapter for 2023 and beyond. Newly formed leadership structures.
formal appointment in effect the current January 1, 2023include:
- Amin Magrabihas been Chief Executive Officer for 14 years and now assumes the following roles: Board chairmanThis pivotal seat in the new leadership structure will see him drive the business forward and oversee strategic expansion objectives. middle east And from then on we will set up a new progressive board of directors.
- Yasser Tahel A Chief Operating Officer for 14 years, his entrepreneurial spirit and disciplined approach to strategic execution have helped MAGRABi Retail Group to its current position.as new chief executive officer, Yasser will be the first non-family member to hold this position in the history of MAGRABi Retail Group. With his relentless vision, he will drive the Group’s transformation and position it as a world-class leader in its category.
- Ahmed Gobashiformer Chief Financial Officer to take over the role of chief operating officer With a strong focus on client-centric strategies, we aim to extend our culture of luxury and excellence across our omnichannel operations at every point in the client journey, raising the bar for competing on the international stage.
- sherine magrabiformer Vice President of Marketing, Chief Marketing Officer. Cherine’s entrepreneurial spirit and deep understanding of clients in the Middle East lead the fusion of data and creativity and the development of innovative homegrown omnichannel marketing strategies.
- Sabine Volcic, Formerly Vice President of Buying and Merchandising, he now assumes the following roles Chief Merchandising Officerdriving an agile strategy that adapts to the rapidly evolving ambitions of its clients and markets, promoting vertical integration and enhancing the Group’s position in the global scene of luxury and fashion-forward eyewear.
Its ambitious new leadership structure reflects a transformation within the Group, unveiling an innovative and progressive board structure. These shifts are also strategically aligned with the Group’s accelerated gender equity commitment to target a 50:50 gender balance at all levels of the organization by 2025.
Amin Magrabi Commenting on these organizational changes:
“It has been my greatest privilege to lead MAGRABi as CEO for the past 14 years. Yasser Tahel We managed to grow with a team of great leaders middle eastern A large eyewear store. Born from one man’s vision 96 years ago, the organization is now driven by the passion and dedication of nearly 1,500 people. We are excited to embark on this new journey with an inspiring new leadership team and a new Board of Directors, gender balanced. “
Yasser Tahel also commented:
“In my more than 20 years of dedicated career with MAGRABi Retail Group, I have seen it evolve into an organization with the power to move the industry forward under Amin’s leadership. My vision is to consolidate our leading position worldwide. middle east, and leverage the team’s extraordinary skills to further expand the group. ”
For more information:
+44 207 920 3150
https://magrabi.com / https://www.doctor-optics.com/