share the article
Trains and slow travel will be hugely popular in 2023, especially in Europe. This year there are new rail lines that allow travelers to explore different countries more easily and comfortably, with many travelers opting for sleeper trains on their planes as they offer many advantages and a unique experience. prefer to Now there is a special and exciting rail adventure connecting North Africa that everyone is talking about.
There is a new 16-day free flight route between London and Morocco, including trains, buses and ferries. Travel company Byway offers new multi-stop itineraries We help travelers plan trips from two major cities and suggest the best dates and stops for those interested in this exciting route.
The itinerary includes stops in Nimes, France, Madrid, and Cadiz, Spain, before exploring Tangier, Chefchaouen, Fez, and Casablanca, Morocco. Byway has a “trip builder” feature that creates a route, but travelers can tailor the route to their own needs and preferences.
According to the information shared, Growing interest in long-distance train travel among travelers As an alternative to short-haul flights. In 2022, 30% of Byway’s vacation bookings exceeded his 10 days, but in 2021, only 5% of these longer trips will reach.
Rail travel offers a unique experience for travelers, offering another way to enjoy a destination away from long security lines at airports and long waits at gates and check-in counters. . People who want to get the most out of the city enjoy train travel because they only need to arrive a few minutes early. There seem to be endless routes and travel opportunities in Europe.
Top 5 Travel Insurance Plans for 2023 Starting at $10 a Week
What travelers can expect from a byway itinerary
Byway focuses on slow travel and sustainable experiences. The company now offers his popular 16-day itineraries starting at around $2,175 per person. from London to Casablanca round trip. Prices include accommodation with breakfast, travel tickets, a guide to selected local activities, Whatsapp support and 100% refund for COVID-19.
This is a complete itinerary for a trip to Morocco, and here’s what travelers can explore.
- London: Your journey begins in this town. American travelers have arrived at this fascinating destination to enjoy London His Eye, visit Buckingham Palace, take a selfie with Big His Ben, 2 hours to France by Eurostar and let the adventure begin.
- Nimes: A Eurostar train stops in Paris, then another 2-hour train ride to Nimes. Nimes offers beautiful views of the French countryside. The city has impressive Roman monuments and picturesque streets where travelers can spend the night.
- Madrid: The next day we cross the border and arrive in Spain. The train stops in Barcelona and travelers must continue their journey to Madrid. You will stay there overnight, explore museums and taste delicious Spanish cuisine during the day.
- Cadiz: Your next stop is the port city of Cadiz, one of Spain’s most economical cities. Travelers can explore its charming buildings, castles and beautiful historic streets.
- Tangier: From Cadiz, travelers will take about two hours by bus to Tarifa. Then take the ferry to Tangier, crossing the ocean for about an hour. In Tangier, a visitor can stay two nights in order to enjoy this charming city to the fullest.
- Chefchaouen: The next stop can be reached by bus. In Chefchaouen, tourists can see the striking blue buildings and enjoy the rich local culture. Byway recommended he stay 2 nights here.
- Fes: Located just four hours by bus from Chefchaouen, travelers can visit Fez. Spend three nights in Fes to learn more about the impressive Moroccan artefacts, spiritual centers, museums and fascinating architecture of this 1,200-year-old city.
- Casablanca: The last Moroccan city offers a beautiful skyline, historic buildings and an impressive mix of cultures. The traveler allows him to stay one night before returning to London.
On the way back, the byway suggests staying two more nights in Cadiz, one in Madrid and one more in Nimes. Journeys include time to rest and explore on unique adventures.
traveler alert: Don’t forget your travel insurance for your next trip!
↓ Join the community ↓
of Travel Off Path Community FB Group Get the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&As every day.
Subscribe for latest posts
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest breaking travel news straight to your inbox
This article originally appeared on TravelOffPath.com.