How To Choose the Best Landing Page Builder
Finding the best landing page builder can be crucial for businesses as it directly influences their ability to effectively capture leads. A superior builder can enhance user experience, boost brand perception and contribute to overall business growth. Here are four areas to consider when searching for the best landing page builder.
Essential Features: Key features, including drag-and-drop editors, a variety of templates, A/B testing, responsive design and analytics capability, are important for creating, managing and optimizing landing pages. Businesses should always opt for a platform with robust features to help them achieve their marketing goals.
Price: Businesses need to weigh the cost of the platform against the features offered to ensure they’re getting a great value for their investment. Not only does the price need to fit within your budget, but it also should offer good value for money. A reasonable pricing model allows you to use sophisticated tools without overloading a marketing budget.
Ease of Use: An intuitive and user-friendly interface can reduce the learning curve required for designing effective landing pages. The quicker and easier it is to use a tool, the faster businesses can roll out marketing campaigns. If a software is too complicated, it could lead to wasted time and resources.
Customer Support: Good customer service ensures that help is at hand whenever problems arise. Whether it’s technical difficulties or just a need for general guidance, a reliable customer support service can be a lifesaver. Downtime or unresolved issues can lead to potential revenue losses. Businesses should factor in the efficiency of the customer support service in their decision-making process.
At Forbes Advisor Small Business, we assessed the Best Landing Page Builder through comprehensive product research, detailed hands-on testing and user feedback. Our ratings are derived from a scoring system that considers aspects such as product features, cost and our own judgment about the system’s usability. We also weigh the product’s overall value for its price and its standing and reputation in the industry. Here is the breakdown of our scoring system.
- Pricing and Fees (15%): We evaluated if the platform offered a free trial, the length of a free trial, if a free plan was available, the average cost of a plan, any additional fees and more.
- Service and Support (15%): Customer service and support is important. We evaluated each platform’s customer service offerings including the availability of live chat, the availability of phone chat, email availability and more.
- General Features (30%): The biggest percentage category is General Features. We gave points to platforms that offer unlimited storage, a drag-and-drop editor, a library of pre-built templates by industry, e-commerce functionality, built-in analytics and more.
- Additional Features (20%): In addition to general features, we also gave points for advanced features such as built-in SEO tools, the ability to sell online courses, dropshipping integrations, blogging features and more. This accounted for 20% of the score.
- Expert Score (20%): Our team of experts graded each platform on its features, value for money, ease of use and popularity. Their assessment accounted for 20% of the final score.