BOISE, Idaho, February 1, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — cradle pointtoday announced that its R1900 series 5G ruggedized routers, E3000 series 5G enterprise routers, W1850 series 5G indoor wideband adapters and the newly released R2100 series 5G ruggedized routers have been certified with: Did.fast net® Trusted™. This means that first responders can use these devices to take advantage of specialized features designed to meet their mission-centric needs on FirstNet networks, and that these devices are subject to stringent cybersecurity and network connectivity. You can be confident that it meets your requirements.
As part of Cradlepoint’s robust 5G portfolio, these products are the company’s first certified to operate on FirstNet 5G networks, along with a full portfolio of 4G/LTE solutions already certified on the network. in-vehicle and fixed site solutions.
Built at AT&T, FirstNet solves long-standing communications challenges facing public safety agencies and emergency response support agencies across the country. This allows first responders to easily and quickly communicate with each other in everyday situations, major events, or emergencies. FirstNet is also evolving based on the needs and feedback of the public safety community, driving purposeful innovation to help you be mission-ready.
First responders can also access a unique 5G experience on FirstNet. They will be the first to reap the benefits of this next-generation connectivity while continuing to use LTE, the current gold standard for reliable mobile broadband, for their mission-critical needs. First responders maintain voice communications with always-on priority and preemption on LTE, while the FirstNet network determines the best route for data traffic, whether on 5G or LTE spectrum . Today, FirstNet Public Safety has access to at least one of these three his 5G flavors (Low-Band, Mid-Band and High-Band 5G). AT&T continues to roll out his FirstNet’s 5G connectivity in communities across the country.
Adoption of 5G is accelerating across most public and private sectors to drive innovation, optimize operations, and enhance business and mission-critical communications. Cradlepoint and FirstNet have seen this demand first hand and were among the first to provide organizations with the technology and network access to unlock the power of 5G. May 2021, Cradlepoint launch Most companies have announced their second-generation 5G product portfolios before their first products.
Cradlepoint FirstNet Certified 5G Device
Cradlepoint’s R2100, R1900, E3000, and W1850 provide emergency responders with better emergency communication technology than is currently available on the market.
- Cradlepoint’s R2100 series 5G Ruggedized Router is a new product category that integrates a router, antenna and modem into a sleek “Router-on-the-Roof” form factor.
- Placing the R2100 Series outside the vehicle or IoT deployment eliminates cabling, simplifies installation, and makes it faster and easier for emergency services, public transportation, and IoT deployments to scale.
- Cradlepoint’s R1900 series 5G Ruggedized Router is built from the ground up to handle high-performance mobile 5G connectivity.
- The R1900’s 5G power and durability enhances in-vehicle connectivity between IoT devices in the field, such as sensors, cameras, drones and robots, and first responder fleets.
- Cradlepoint’s E3000 series 5G enterprise routers are designed for fixed sites that require flexible connectivity, reliable 5G performance, and simplified management including full-featured routing, security and Wi-Fi .
- The all-in-one E3000 with 5G built-in delivers enterprise-grade scalable performance for true wireless and hybrid wired WAN networks.
- Cradlepoint’s W1850 series 5G wideband adapters are designed to connect to enterprise-class routers in fixed locations that require high-capacity mid-band performance of 5G.
- The W1850 enables agencies to adopt 5G connectivity in police stations, fire stations, or other permanent or temporary locations, managing routers and adapters on the same NetCloud platform.
Jonathan Fischer, vice president of Career Business Development at Cradlepoint, said: “The introduction of FirstNet 5G networks and FirstNet certification of Cradlepoint’s R2100 routers, R1900 routers, E3000 routers and W1850 adapters will enable customers to take advantage of the early benefits of 5G while continuing to use 4G/LTE for mission-critical applications. Now we can communicate without interruption.”
“FirstNet Trusted™ devices and modules undergo extensive review, giving first responders confidence that Cradlepoint Certified devices meet our highest standards for reliability, security and performance. AT&T “The more tools public safety has access to on their networks, the more we can help them achieve their mission.”
Today’s public safety operations require access to mission-critical applications. Vehicles such as police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, and movement command centers. Devices such as video cameras and sensors. A first responder needs his secure, non-stop 5G connectivity to be able to carry out his mission safely and efficiently. The FCC estimates that if public safety could reach a caller a minute earlier he could save more than 10,000 lives each year.
R1900 routers, E3000 routers, and W1850 adapters are available immediately to FirstNet customers. FirstNet 5G connectivity varies by location. See www.firstnet.com/coverage for full coverage details. To learn more about Cradlepoint’s FirstNet Trusted devices and get updates on upcoming services, visit https://cradlepoint.com/firstnet-targeted-demo/. For more information about FirstNet, visit FirstNet.com.
Cradlepoint empowers you to freely connect people, places, and things to create more experiences, more ways to work, and better business outcomes, wherever they are. The company is a wireless WAN pioneer and offers advanced his 4G and 5G routers and adapters controlled by Cradlepoint NetCloud™. Businesses and public agencies rely on his Cradlepoint and its Cellular Intelligence to build reliable and secure networks wherever they need it, powering fixed and temporary sites, vehicles, IoT devices, and remote employees. Connect. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, Cradlepoint is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) and part of Ericsson’s Business Area Enterprise Wireless Solutions. We have international offices in Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, India and Latin America. www.cradlepoint.com
©2023 AT&T Intellectual Property. FirstNet and the FirstNet logo are registered trademarks and service marks of the First Responder Network Authority. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.