EisnerAmper, the world’s leading business advisory firm, is pleased to announce the winners of the second 2022 Live Innovation Challenge. This is an annual competition that brings together EisnerAmper professionals to develop innovative products and services that address critical business problems and client challenges.
Over 130 EisnerAmper participants worldwide submitted 83 team submissions via the interactive idea platform (120% increase from 2021). The final selection was based on EisnerAmper’s presentation to the ‘Shark Tank’ jury as well as value proposition, practicality, feasibility, and team commitment and energy.
Here are this year’s top submissions:
- Private fund performance benchmarks and intelligence – For a better decision-making process.
- Clinical Program Accounting Solution – To automate financial data across various clinical research organizations.
- blockchain starter kit – For risk identification and management.
- EA Knowledge Hub – For easy navigation, visualization and efficiency.
- ignition accelerator – To help connect and support startups.
- RE Dashboard Management – To provide actionable insights to real estate clients.
Winning team members receive individual cash prizes and are also eligible for additional rewards through the company’s annual incentive program. This kind of innovative thinking is at the core of EA culture, not just a single event.
“We are proud of all the participants in the 2022 Innovation Challenge. Innovation is never easy, but it is a key ingredient to enabling our company and our clients to thrive in this volatile environment. It gives employees the opportunity to come up with powerful ideas that address unmet client needs,” said Jay Weinstein, Vice Chairman of Growth and Innovation at EisnerAmper. “I continue to be inspired by the depth of creativity and ideas generated by my colleagues. Congratulations to the winning team. It became difficult to finalize a winner from the field.”
Leave a Reply