From Tostarena Town to Ice Caverns, here’s where you’ll find all 100 pesky purple coins in Super Mario Odyssey’s Sand Kingdom.
- How to use sand kingdom purple coins
Super Mario Odyssey is a big hit on Nintendo Switch. Long gameplay time, hidden secrets, and engaging mechanics make for a balanced and enjoyable experience. It’s also a substantial collection of countless items to keep track of, some of which are very easy to overlook. Purple coins are found in all worlds and are the currency exclusive to that particular kingdomThese can be purchased for hats, costumes, and various other items. Completionists will enjoy the challenge of grabbing them all and purchasing fun collectibles along the way.
After passing through the Cascade Kingdom, your next stop is a chilly sandy beach filled with colorful homes, character and lots of red sand. The vibrant and fun Sand Kingdom has some formidable enemies, but more importantly it’s full of purple coins. There is a whole landscape to explore, save for the small town in the middle. 100 purple coins can be collected, especially in the Sand Kingdom, so no time to waste! Here’s how to find everything from ice caves to town fountains.
- The first area to collect purple coins is in the first small dune.You can collect 2 coins there.
- It’s the Crazy Caps store in front of town on the left. Jumping on an umbrella here will bounce the biggest icon in the game and give you his three coins at the top.
- Use your Umbrella’s boost power to jump to the top of the Crazy Cap store. Waiting for you are 6 coins.
- Pass the Crazy Caps store and you’ll find a fountain in the middle of town. In the water, around the bottom of the fountain he has four coins.
- Riding the power rail on the right leads to another brightly colored building. Three purple coins immediately after leaving the rail.
Cappy is required to access power lines. Throw Cappy at the base of the power line and get on.
- It’s helpful to look behind the building as there are 3 coins behind the building on the right side of Tostarena Town.
- You can access this domed building by using the flower boost pad on the far left of the fountain. There are 3 purple coins along the back of the dome.
Rocket bonus area
Rockets allow access to bonus areas in the Sand Kingdom. It is located on top of a building and is accessible from power lines. From there, more purple coin nuggets await!
- The first requires you to wait until the building turns around to create a platform for collecting two coins.
- Second, you have to wait until the building turns upwards and a staircase with coins appears.
Ruins of Tostarena
- While in the Ruins, there are 3 purple coins on the ledge behind the wall.
- There is a dent in a part of the side of the ruin, and 3 coins are hidden there.
- In the next 2D section, you can collect 3 purple coins by hitting 2 secret blocks and flipping them up to access a raised ceiling.
- After exiting the 2D section and reaching the top, there are 3 more coins hidden behind the stairs.
- At the base of the Round Tower is a secret passageway containing 3 purple coins.
Enter the hole in the corner of the ruins (the gap between the gates) to enter the ice cave.you can find more purple coins.
- Two of them are on a side street near the cave entrance.
- Jump from there to a new platform and you’ll have two coins. Can be collected using Cappy.
Unlocks the ability to jump on a lion and walk on poison after exiting the ice cave. More purple coins await in these dangerous areas.
- You can get these two coins by using the Lion or by jumping over the Poison Lake Gap with Cappy.
- Controlling Moe Eyes allows you to see hidden pathways for poisonOne of those paths ends with three purple coins.
- When entering the temple, choosing a fixed path will give you 3 coins.
- You can get 3 more purple coins by using the upper bridge during Poison Dash.
- In the series of rooms there is a room with 4 purple coins. If you throw Cappy at the Moe Eye in each room, you can see the way to Cappy.
- The Bullet Bill section has 6 purple coins on the platform.
ice cave 2
After exiting the tunnel, head to this hole directly below it.This leads to the next ice caveyou will find more purple coins.
- The first three coins are at the end of the first split of the path.
- Throwing Cappy onto goombas’ stack proves to be important to get those 4 coins. Reach it by moving the platform above the Goomba stack.
- These 3 coins are on a pillar stuck in the middle of the ground.
- Spots at the edge of the world show 3 purple coins. You can get it by scooping while holding onto a shelf.
- Floating platforms require you to throw Cappy in each gear. Hitting them creates a shockwave around them until it disappears. Another platform can be unlocked by throwing Cappy into the gear while riding. Ride to the end of the track and toss Cappy again to get 3 purple coins.
Going straight left from the Odyssey landing point will lead you to the oasis. The kingdom’s last purple coin is here. His four of them are under water.
How to use sand kingdom purple coins
Collect a lot of coins, what will be left? spend them! Head to the Crazy Cap store in front of town and use those coins to buy exclusive itemsGet a cowboy hat, a ship’s sphinx, or even a poncho. If you have all the coins, you can get everything in the shop. Have fun and happy styling!
Next: The most influential game of all time
Leave a Reply