Qualys’ GovCloud platform helps federal agencies develop cybersecurity programs and comply with NIST standards.
Qualys, an IT security and compliance platform provider, has announced its GovCloud platform that, according to the company, meets “FedRAMP’s stringent cybersecurity assurance requirements at a high impact level.”
The High certification level is “the most stringent with 421 security and risk management controls,” Qualys said.
Federal agencies can use GovCloud to develop and launch cybersecurity programs, Qualys said. GovCloud includes security and compliance solutions to address government mandates. It also complies with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 v5 standards related to security and privacy controls for information systems and organizations.
What GovCloud offers
GovCloud features include:
- Cybersecurity Asset Management with External Attack Surface Management Identify assets across federal inventory and classify all known and unknown assets by security context.
- Vulnerability management detection and response Assess, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities based on Qualys’ TruRisk risk score criteria.
- Configuration and policy compliance Federal agencies can evaluate configuration regimes against Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) guidelines and perform audits and reports according to a variety of standards.
- File integrity monitoring Detects and notifies end users of unauthorized changes to software firmware and information in line with NIST SI-7 requirements.
- Container security Discover, track and protect your containers from build to runtime.
GovCloud will be generally available in late February 2023.
Qualys to grow revenue in Q3 2022
The GovCloud announcement comes after Qualys reported revenue of $125.6 million in the third quarter of 2022. This represents a 20% year-over-year growth. Qualys also recorded increases in operating profit, gross margin and his EBITDA adjusted during the period.
Previously, Qualys acquired agentless cloud security company Blue Hexagon for an undisclosed amount in October 2022. Qualys has integrated Blue Hexagon’s artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities into his Qualys Cloud Platform.
Qualys provides security, compliance and IT solutions to over 10,000 subscription customers worldwide. The company offers a partner program that allows MSSPs to leverage his Qualys Cloud Platform to offer vulnerability assessment services.