Colorado Springs, Colorado., November 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — red roofs®celebrated record revenue and achievements at the 2022 Brand Conference attended by over 1,000 franchise owners, general managers, team members and partners. The company achieves long-term growth through cutting-edge technology, strategic partnerships, new prototypes, and the purpose and heart of his ESG program to ultimately enhance the guest and owner experience. The brand announced a major collaboration with technology innovator HotelKey to introduce a new dual-brand development prototype. 50 kick offth On its anniversary, Red Roof underscored its vision to provide guests, owners, team members, partners and communities with the best experience and value in the lodging industry.
“Red Roof generated record revenue, which is a testament to our resilience and ability to anticipate market trends,” said the president. George Limbert“Our company is in good financial shape, travelers are returning, and our owners and operators are exceeding expectations.”
- 2021 revenue is 16% higher than 2019, making it one of the first brands to show positive revenue growth in 2019.
- Earnings for the Red Roof brand from January to January September 2022 increased 10% year-over-year and RevPAR increased 9% over the same period.
- Revenue from websites, mobile apps, and central reservation systems (CRS) are growing faster than other channels.
- Revenue from website and mobile apps is up 22% from 2021.
- CRS revenue is up 19% from 2021.
- RediRewards signups grew 48.2% in the summer months from June to September.
- Innovative partnership with HotelKey: Optimize operations and improve guest experience through an advanced enterprise hospitality platform. The platform includes an advanced property management system, CRS, inventory management, loyalty integration, and a rich suite of other products.
- New Digital Marketing Partnership with Zeta Global: Position Red Roof to drive growth and demand. Zeta’s data-powered marketing integrates identity, intelligence and activation across all channels to deliver a better consumer experience.
- New partnership with Ibex: Leverage innovative call center technology and resources that drive loyalty and boost your bottom line with a strong professional talent pool.
- New Red Roof RediResponse program: Implement brand-wide in-house solutions for reputation management. RediResponse increases operational efficiency by providing timely responses to all major online guest reviews and completed surveys, enhancing your online profile and reputation.
- new double brand prototype: Offers franchisees additional Red Roof options, Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios. This is as the brand approaches 700 facilities across the system nationally and internationally. The new prototype combines shared lobby and common area efficiencies with streamlined back-of-the-house operations to help hotels operate with maximum staff efficiency. For guests, the prototype combines the design advantages of modern Red Roof Hotel guest rooms with efficient extended-stay rooms that include kitchenettes and additional storage for extended-stay guests. Red Roof is approaching 10 dual-brand properties opening nationwide in high-profile markets including: texas, floridaWhen Georgia.
- Matthew HostetlerRed Roof Chief Development Officer said: Low cost and high profitability. ”
- heartfelt purpose: Further strengthens Red Roof’s corporate social responsibility program and builds on its rich giving history. purposeful purpose, A comprehensive ESG program includes: heart for the planet – This refers to Red Roof’s environmental impact and responsible management of natural resources. room in your heart – its social and social programs and lead by heart – Red Roof governance initiatives on transparency, leadership and control.
For more information on Red Roof and all of its programs and offerings, please visit www.redroof.com.
About Red Roof®
Red Roof is an award-winning leader in the lodging industry, known for creating the revolutionary Upscale Economy® segment that serves millions of guests each year. Known for listening deeply to their consumers, Red Roof provides travelers with a consistently high quality experience at an affordable price. With coast-to-coast locations, Red Roof has expanded internationally with he has over 60,000 rooms in over 675 facilities across the United States. Brazil When JapanWhether for business or pleasure, short or long stay, in the city center or on the move, Red Roof has facilities for all travelers, offering a great value experience at a great price. The Red Roof is a pet-friendly hotel. He allows up to 1 well-behaved pet per room, nationwide at no additional charge*. From economy to midscale, Red Roof’s brand portfolio includes Red Roof Inn® and Red Roof PLUS+®, where guests can sleep soundly. With Spend Less.®, you can enjoy a full range of amenities at a great price. HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof® offer guests A Brand New Way to Extended Stay®. Hearts of Cities You Love™’s ultra-local soft brand, The Red Collection®. Red Roof provides authentic relationships for franchisees. Real Results.® – A unique experience for owners and operators that establishes common ground with franchisees. To join Red Roof’s industry-leading loyalty program, RediRewards®, or to make a reservation, visit redroof.com or call 800.RED.ROOF on both iOS and Android devices. Download the Red Roof free app available.
*Pet accommodation policies may vary at some locations. To verify the hotel’s pet policy, please check the hotel information online at redroof.com or contact the hotel directly.
source red roof