Farmington, January 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — global Battery manufacturing equipment market It will be valued at USD 3.42 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach about USD 30.84 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 31.63% from 2023 to 2030.. Global demand for lithium-ion batteries is increasing for a variety of reasons, including the popularity of electric vehicles and the growth of the energy storage industry. To meet the growing demand, battery manufacturers are devoting significant resources to developing green cell technology and expanding manufacturing capacity.
Request a sample copy of the reportBattery Manufacturing Equipment Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition & Forecast 2022-2030”, published by Contive Datum Insights.
As a result, the number of companies specializing in the production of batteries is growing rapidly around the world. In addition, automakers are expanding their production capacity to meet the rapidly growing demand for electric vehicles (EVs), and to ensure a sufficient supply of lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles (EVs), battery manufacturers are is partnered with
Battery manufacturing equipment market Recent developments:
- Samsung, along with other competitors such as Panasonic, is seen entering the market from battery manufacturing to end-user use of devices.
- M&A and JV are different strategies companies adopt to maintain a stable position in the market. An increase in research and development is seen in order to increase production according to market demand.
- September 2022, Durr Group, Manz AG and GROB-WERKE GmbH & Co.KG have entered into a strategic partnership. Through this approach, the two companies will jointly acquire and execute projects related to battery production equipment.
- May 2022, Shenzhen Yinghe Technology Co., Ltd. announced the launch of a new set of integrated machines that save time and money and speed up processes such as cutting and laminating. The integrated set of machines also increases the production capacity of the battery production line.
Battery manufacturing equipment market Segmentation analysis:
The market for lithium-ion batteries is continuously expanding due to the increasing dominance of electric vehicles in the automotive industry. Companies and industries will increasingly use lead-acid batteries in the near future. The industry is experiencing an influx of competitors due to the profitability of previous models. Demand for these batteries is increasing as the need for a consistent power source to power electronic devices increases.
In response to the growing popularity of electric vehicles, the automotive battery market is reaching new heights due to extensive demand and supply chains. With so many types of vehicles on the market, there is a need for different types of industry-manufactured batteries, depending on the expected power output of the product. Global industrialization has benefited the industrial battery industry.
Asia-Pacific is the most developed market for battery manufacturing equipment as a result of high demand for electric vehicles driven by recent market introduction and rising fuel costs. This is the situation with the recent market launch of electric vehicles.
The North American market is set to expand next due to the huge demand for electronics and products related to the country’s rapidly advancing technology. This is due to the fact that the North American market is in the next stage of market expansion.
BUY THIS PREMIUM RESEARCH REPORT@
|31.63% From 2023 to 2030
|Market size in 2022
|U.S. dollar 3.42 billion
|Revenue projections to 2030
|Lead acid, lithium ion, nickel metal hydride, nickel cadmium, etc.
|Automotive batteries, industrial batteries, portable batteries
|Duracell, Johnson Controls, NEC Corporation, GS Yuasa International, BYD Company, A123 Systems LLC, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung SDI Co., Toshiba Corporation, LG Chem, Contemporary Amperex Technology, Saft, Sony Corporation, Eveready Industry, Others
The countries with the largest established production bases for lithium-ion batteries are China, Japan and South Korea. However, other regions such as Europe and North America are looking to reduce their battery reliance on the Asia-Pacific region. Europe, as a car manufacturing powerhouse, is calling on car battery makers to set up factories in the region. According to an article published by PV Magazine in February 2022, the region is transforming into a vital hub for battery manufacturing, with plans to build 35 gigafactories.
Due to the increase in battery applications, battery manufacturing equipment is expected to be in great demand in the coming years. To meet the growing demand for batteries, there is a need to build new battery manufacturing facilities around the world. Nevertheless, the cost of developing equipment for battery manufacturing machinery is rather high, requiring large capital investments. Mixing, coating, calendering, slitting, electrolyte filling, assembly, etc. are performed by various machines included in the battery manufacturing equipment.
The components of a battery energy storage system are battery packs and modules. The technology stores energy from renewable sources such as solar panels, wind, and the grid, and releases it on demand to generate electricity or perform other grid-related tasks. Energy storage batteries are used during periods of low peak demand to store excess energy to supply end users during periods of peak demand. Energy storage batteries are widely used around the world, especially in the United States, Canada, Germany, France, China, India, and other notable economies.
The major segments of Battery Manufacturing Equipment market are:
Top Market Players:
Duracell, Johnson Controls, NEC Corporation, GS Yuasa International, BYD Company, A123 Systems LLC, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung SDI Co., Toshiba Corporation, LG Chem, Contemporary Amperex Technology, Saft, Sony Corporation, Everready Industries, and others.
- lead acid
- lithium ion
- nickel metal hydride
- nickel cadmium
- car battery
- industrial battery
- portable battery
Regions and countries covered
- North America: (United States, Canada, Mexico, rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic countries, Benelux, rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa: (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, South Africa, rest of the Middle East and Africa)
- latin america: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- rest of the world
Check out other related research published by Contive Datum Insights.
- jaw crusher market – The global jaw crusher market is projected to resist a CAGR of around 6.2% during the forecast period. The jaw crusher market size is expected to reach US$1,748 million by the end of the forecast period. North America dominates the global jaw crusher market, with a large share due to the presence of established and technologically advanced manufacturers in the region. The United States is a major North American market due to the high demand for jaw crushers in the country.
- Unmanned aerial vehicle landing gear market – The global unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) landing gear market to grow at a CAGR of around 13% during the forecast period. APAC is the fastest growing region in the market and is projected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Much of the growth in the region is due to military expansion by major countries such as China, Japan, India and South Korea.
- high performance tire market – The global high performance tire market is expected to reach $46.96 billion by 2030 from $32.0 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. In 2020, the US high-performance tire market accounted for xx% share and is expected to grow by 5.4% during the forecast period. The European high-performance tire market is expected to reach 593 billion tires by 2027.
- diaphragm compressor market – The global diaphragm compressor market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period 2022-2030. The North American market is expected to follow high demand for compressors in oil and gas industry applications, especially in hydraulic fracturing activities carried out. in Canada and the United States. These companies are investing heavily in expanding their infrastructure, which will allow them to grow their product sales in the years to come.
Customizing reports: This report can be customized according to the client’s needs and requirements. If you have any questions, email@example.com Also +1 215-297-4078Our sales representatives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global partner providing market intelligence and consulting services to stakeholders in a variety of sectors including investment, information technology, telecommunications, consumer technology and manufacturing markets. CDI helps the investment community, business executives, and IT professionals make accurate, statistically-driven technology purchasing decisions, pursue powerful growth strategies, and remain competitive in the marketplace. With a team size of over 100 analysts and over 200 years of cumulative market experience, Contive Datum Insights ensures the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Sales Manager
devise datum insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights press release
Latest Contive Datum Insights Latest Reports