AUSTIN, Texas, February 1, 2023 — Zenoss Inc., the leader in AI-driven full-stack surveillance, today announced its 2022 company highlights. Among many notable achievements, Zenoss has seen record milestones with his Zenoss Cloud product, an industry first. Full-stack monitoring AIOps platform.
Zenoss Cloud annual recurring revenue increased 46% compared to 2021. The AI-powered Zenoss Cloud platform launched in mid-2018 and is the company’s flagship product, transforming the way organizations leverage artificial intelligence to deliver immediate root-cause analysis, transforming simple infrastructure into the most Prevent IT chaos in any environment, even to complex and dynamic multi-cloud IT deployments.
In addition, the company also recorded the following achievements in 2022:
- Named a Strong Performer in Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) by The Forrester Wave.
- Recognized in the 2022 Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms.
- Zenoss Cloud achieved a record net customer retention rate of 109%.
- We launched the Cloud Developer Center, a new platform that enables the development of tools and apps for cloud-based monitoring and AIOps.
- We launched the real-time application monitoring feature of the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Delivered over 80 new product features, including advanced anomaly detection and advanced monitoring for Kubernetes.
- We have launched our first-ever free product trial.
- Received a 5-star rating from CRN in the 2022 Partner Program Guide.
- Software Report honors Chief Revenue Officer Pritesh Upadhyay as a Top 25 Sales Executive in 2022.
- Recognized as CRN’s 2022 Women of the Channel and awarded CiCi Williams, Director of Channel Marketing.
- Added industry experts Blair Duncan (Chief Financial Officer) and Trent Fitz (Chief Product Officer) to the executive team.
- Hosted annual customer and partner VIP experience at the Formula 1 US Grand Prix.
Participated in 14 charitable events through the Zenoss Cares program.
Zenoss is a cutting-edge, AI-driven, full-stack monitoring platform that streams all machine data, uniquely enabling the emergence of context to prevent service disruption in complex, modern IT environments. Zenoss leverages the most powerful machine learning and real-time analytics to enable enterprises to scale and adapt to the changing needs of their business.
Greg Stock, Chairman and CEO of Zenos, said: “Customers who embrace that reality are not only surviving, but demonstrating that IT organizations can drive their business and become revenue centers rather than cost centers.”
Follow this link to learn more about Zenos Cloud.
Zenoss works with the world’s largest organizations to ensure that your IT services and applications are always up and running. Offering full-stack monitoring combined with AIOps, Zenoss uniquely collects all kinds of machine data including metrics, dependency data, events, streaming data and logs to train machine learning algorithms for robust AIOps analytics. Build a real-time IT service model that delivers capabilities. It enables IT operations and DevOps teams to optimize application performance, predict and eliminate outages, and reduce IT spend in modern hybrid IT environments. Zenoss is recognized in the Forrester Wave for Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations: Q4 2022 and 2022 Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms.